Tapa is a puzzle genre created by Serkan Yürekli.
- Shade some cells in the grid.
- All shaded cells must be connected.
- No 2×2 square may be fully shaded.
- Clue cells may not be shaded, and represent the number of shaded
cells in each group of shaded cells in the cells surrounding the
- Note that the numbers may appear in any order.
- As a special case, if the clue 0 appears, it represents the “empty clue” and no cells surrounding the clue should be shaded.
- If a question mark appears in a clue, it may represent any number greater than 0.