Snake is a puzzle genre with many variants, whose original author is unknown.
- Shade some cells of the grid to form a “snake”.
- The head and tail of the snake will be given using black circles.
- All cells other than the head and tail must have exactly two orthogonal neighbors.
- The snake may not touch itself, not even diagonally; that is, the only cells that share a vertex should be the ones close in the path of the snake.
- Any cell marked with a white circle must be used in the path of the snake.
- The number of cells in some rows and columns may be given.